soft spots

pain. pain is natural.
we all experience it.
some more than others.
when you have pain, you go to someone or something that can fix it.
pain and sin are similar.
sin. sin is natural.
we all do it.
all the same amount.
so when you have sin, why not go to something or someone that can fix it?
maybe because you don't know who can?
or maybe because it would hurt too bad or them to fix it.
for example...
I hurt my hip.
bad.
so... what did I do?
I went to the chiropractor.
I knew he could fix it.
but I had put it off for so long, it had just gotten worse.
why did I put it off?
because I was scared.
I thought, surely the pain I'm having now, is nothing compared to the pain he would put me through to fix my problem.
so I didn't go.
I just waited it out.
waited till it got "better".
it didn't.
it actually... got worse.
so of course. I went.
I finally had the gut to let him do what he was there to do.

let me tell you.
I feel amazing.
after letting him hit my soft spots, and pop them back into place. I feel amazing.
this feeling i had to share.
I had to tell everyone how freeing it felt.
this got me thinking.
all God wants to do in my life, is push on my soft spots to show me where I'm weak.
all he wants to do is pop them back into place.
once you let him do that my friend.
it is oh so freeing.
you feel so amazing.
you want to tell everyone.
so try it.
let him push on those soft spots.
it may hurt.
but in order to be healed...
you might have to go through some pain.
trust me darling.
it's amazing.
he wants to heal you.
just let him.
I promise with all my heart.
he loves you.

Comments

  1. Wonderful words. And so true! You're lessons in life will help others. always share them. Even the painful ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts